Our professionals are committed to maximizing the value of gas facility assets. Our approach is based on thoroughly understanding each client's structure, needs and regulatory environment. We focus on the whole-life value of assets, long-range planning, asset integrity, regulatory strategy, investment management, and data management.
|Jim Howe, PE - Senior Vice President
Jim was National Grid's Senior Vice President of US Gas Distribution Network Strategy. His 35 years of experience include asset management planning; engineering; operations; and implementing tools that provide consistent asset performance assessments, including risk assessment models, work prioritization, and PAS 55 accreditation. Contact Jim
|Gary Panebianco, PE - Section Manager - Gas
Gary served as National Grid's Vice President for Upstate New York Gas Operations & Construction. He provides clients with pipeline integrity analyses, pipeline and facility design, transmission records audits, MAOP validation, organizational reviews, asset management services, and operational assessments. Contact Gary
|Julie Porcaro - Project Manager
Julie's experience includes engineering, standardization, asset management and regulatory strategy. She assists clients with long-range planning, hydraulic analysis, organizational reviews, processes assessments, and regulatory interaction preparation. Contact Julie
Our Services Include:
- Long-Range Planning - This is the foundation for enhanced asset value. It includes analyses of future requirements based on projected growth and demand.
- Organization Assessment - Analyzing functions and processes optimizes accountability within an organization.
- Regulatory Assistance - Proper implementation of management and control room plans to ensure transmission and distribution integrity are critical, as are developing strategies for rate cases and other regulatory interactions.
- Investment Planning - With five- to ten-year planning cycles becoming the norm, investment planning must include realistic infrastructure and asset requirements as well as forecasts of work performance and strategies that anticipate challenges and provide for them.
- Data Management - We define efficient data management processes and perform records audits for MAOP validation, identify records gaps, and recommend necessary mitigation strategies.
- Asset Integrity - Our experts provide tools that deliver consistent performance assessments, including risk assessment and work prioritization models as well as PAS 55 accreditation.
- Design and Permitting - Leveraging our relationships with permitting agencies throughout the U.S. allows us to expediently and successfully complete gas infrastructure projects.
- Project Management - Experienced managers provide diligent oversight of complex and lengthy installations. Projects are only completed when all as-built documentation is finalized.